fredag den 8. august 2008

Cherokee Web Server Install - playing around

Hellow again,

Just a quick notice about the Cherokee Guide!

I'm still working with the authentication system! I want to give you guys the best walk trough, so I'm taking my time and learning while doing so :)

Right now I'm in dialog with the Cherokee devs, they are about to finish the documentation to launch with the Cherokee 0.8 version - so please be patience! (this guide will also work with the 0.7.2 v though!)

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sagde ...

Just wanted to write a quick note. I just bought an NSLU2 two week ago and unslung it. Your website help me to install cherokee and get it running with little to no Linux knowledge (even tho I played a bit with ubuntu(it has been my main operating system for about a year now) and red hat) and I wanted to thank you for that. Continu your good work!

Viktor K. sagde ...

Thanks mate,

I'm glad my blog could help you out, that was exactly my intention :)

Like borat would say: Very nice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j9QeUoPOi4&feature=related