tirsdag den 6. januar 2009

2009 Status

Hi guys! As a complete NSLU2 newbie I wrote the first post 26-06-08. Since that, a lot of things have happened .. (im still a newb though :)

14 articles have been posted with both unslung and debian guides. The blog have been visited 11.798 times so I must have done something right :) Maybe it was the debian guides.. because after adding them, the daily visits began to rise noticeable..



The adsense total amount is only 6$ dollars though.. hehe .. but its not like I ever wanted to earn any money for helping out other nslu2 users..! I purely added the ads to play with the system.. (everybody talks about it :) - So I really don't care .. but I don't understand the hype.. maybe the ads are not big enough ;)

Basicly I just wish to thank you for your great support. If you feel like you wan't to share tricks or tips for unslung or debian, don't hesitate to share them on this blog.. !! :) I would love to post them with credits to the creator of course!

Best luck in the future,
Viktor K.

Ingen kommentarer: