lørdag den 17. oktober 2009

More power

Alright: The NSLU2 is a hardworking, trustworthy and efficient little fellow! no doubt in that! I will always remember it by the way you with ease could customize it to fit your specific needs. However, new demands have arrived and the need for more power is urgent.

In my case I wanted a solution that could go as a web-, HD media- and as a fileserver. With all due respect, the lovely NSLU2 just wasn't build for that purpose.

Therefor I've started a new blog which tries to find the cheapest, most energy efficient and demand fulfilling solution. A little hint:
I hope you'll enjoy it. And thanks for the interest in this blog. As of now 15,744 unique ppl have visited this place. Thanks!!

6 kommentarer:

DataDiary.com sagde ...

thanks and i get good info from your guidance,,,,

vikezz sagde ...

I'm glad to hear :)

Unknown sagde ...

Steelers Throwback Jersey waived all the

Unknown sagde ...

Rob Gronkowski Womens Jersey clear

Unknown sagde ...

Barcelona Jersey prepaid card is without question hannover

Anonym sagde ...

Remarkable things here. I am very glad to peer your post.
Thanks so much and I'm having a look forward to touch you. Will you
kindly drop me a e-mail?